- Regulates plant uptake of nutrietns. Promotes bloom; also cold hardiness, drought tolerance & disease resistance
- Deficiency produces irregular growth, brown edges of leaves
- Give less K at flowering, excessive K slows fruit production.
Recommended Product: New Jersey Greensand. Ground rock laid down originally as undersea deposits. (Also rich in trace nutrients.)
- Product is 4% Potassium
- Apply 5 to 80 pounds per 100 square feet*
- Helps compost piles cook faster, improves drainage in heavy soils, and improves water retention in sandy ones.